Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sunshine On My Shoulders




Yes, I am definitely posting a photo of the sunshine on my feet.

Call me a hipster or a that-was-so-last-summer-er, or whatever you call people who take pictures of their feet, but y'all, it's the SUN.

That big, glowing, warm thing in the sky that has spent most of the last six months behind clouds and rain and cold and wind. I mean, it's making the tip-tops of my feet all nice and toasty.

So yes, Mr. Construction man who watched me while I took about five photos of the sunshine on my feet and shoulders and knees, yes.

Also, should I be embarrassed about how much I need to roll up my jeans? It's easy to hide in the winter under boots and such. But come summer, I'm practically screaming — "MY LEGS ARE PROBABLY AND LIKELY ONLY ABOUT 2 AND A HALF FEET LONG. THAT'S NOT VERY MUCH, FOLKS."

And also, it's almost Friday. And Saturday will boast a super-moon. And we are moving apartments soon. And I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. I take pictures of my feet, too. Especially when I have cute shoes on! (I think I have those shoes. If not, then ones that look very similar.)

    ReplyDelete