Saturday, July 9, 2011

Zenzero Bakery


Meet Ginger, proprietor of Zenzero Bakery. (I'm on the left, she's on the right.)


Ginger and I first got to know each other in the countryside outside of Kampala, Uganda about two years ago. Since then, we've kept up on life with eachother ... facebook, phone calls, blogs, etc.

So when Ginger called me a few weeks ago to help her out with her new business branding, I had to refrain from shouting an overexuberant "YES!" into the phone.

Not only is Ginger a beautiful person to be around, but she has an incredible knack in the kitchen.

More specifically, she makes the most delicious desserts you've ever tasted. (No lie. She's legit.)

I'm so excited to reveal her new logo and branding for Zenzero Bakery! If you live local to Dallas/Fort Worth, you can try some of her desserts at Sip and Savor in Plano. Her website will be up and running soon!

Congrats on the new venture Ginger! I'm so excited for you!


4 comments:

  1. i like this friend! warm colors, and a breath of fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Ginger bakes looks soooo yummy. shubhra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger is wonderful, a brilliant pastry chef with a great selection. A treasure for our city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i am happy studying your blog. However should observation on some general issues, The web site taste is ideal, the blog is actually great : D. Excellent activity, cheers.

    ReplyDelete