40. A night with friends and familiar faces.
41. Beautiful tables with candles and wine.
42. Evenings of good books and crosswords that I can barely solve, all while snuggled under a white down comforter.
43. New inspiration
44. Building a library from thrift store finds.
45. Treasures from my mom.
46. New dreams whispered on night pillows.
47. Lavender and Chamomile fabric softener.
48. The way Madeleine laughs.
49. Washing her tiny hands in the "big" sink.
50. A pot of water for her to "cook" while I make dinner (even though half of it ends up splashed on the floor. It's just water!)
51. Fresh salmon for $6.99/lb.
52. Free Trade anything
53. Comfy, broken-in boots.
54. A good book, with another waiting in the wings.
55. Renewed hope.
56. Couples who have "adopted" us.
57. Joy in unexpected places.
58. Peeled red grapefruit.
59. Selling things on Etsy.
60. Seeing my mom's "vision tank" get refilled.
61. Purple and Indian Teal paint on my forearms.
62. A random thrift store find.