Tuesday, September 6, 2011

before noon.



The quiet hours + baking banana cinnamon chip bread for the neighbors.


The working hours + Pippi Longstocking visits our home.


New hairstyle (from a friend's link on Pinterest) is tested out
while a homemade Pumpkin Spice latte is sipped.

 

The play time, art time, drawing time plus the snacks that we eat like crazy 'round here. 'Tis the season.


Sister's birthday is on Friday, so sketching is in due order.


Banana bread is done.

 

Tested hairstyle turns out to be super easy, and just what I wanted. 

Let the afternoon commence.

What did you do before noon today?



7 comments:

  1. Eight things:
    1. I tried the same tutorial! but my hair is still too short to make it work =(
    2. Pumpkin Spice Latte AT HOME? Details please?
    3. Apples.
    4. New York Apples.
    5. Slices of New York Apples.
    6. Apples.
    7. My mouth is hungry for New York Apples.
    8. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love you. i'm sure you will get your share of apples in the north country, but know that my fridge will also be stocked when your path leads this way in october. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me tired. But also happy. Way to go, productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy, truth be told, it made me tired too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you repin the stile on Pinterest?? I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jennilee-- i didn't! i'll see if i can find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin spice latte? Sigh. I so want one! Every time I stop by, I want to try something new and fun. Thanks for the inspiration, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete