Let's just tie a bow on this weekend call it "pretty." I'm trying to force a sabbath today. This means I'm not obsessing about the toddler hand-sized chocolate marks on the furniture. And I'm not folding laundry. Or plugging in the vacuum. No, no I'm not. *eye twitch*
As the evening closes in, I'm saying "what a pretty weekend" for these reasons:
- Strange, imaginary Victrola painting.
- Afternoon outings to really cool vintage/record stores and finding treasures that I hope are still there when I return this week.
- Finding beautiful things online. Window shopping, 2010 style.
- Working on the new website to launch very soon (for every random thing I'm doing for life these days). Yips!
- Writing. Lots and lots of writing.
- This crazy doll who had tons and tons of energy this weekend.
- Fall "bouquets" from above child.
- And now ending this day with reading, music that says "My heart will sing no other name..." more writing and coffee..