Friday, July 23, 2010
1. Epicurious.com for really great vegetarian recipes, resources for eating local and seasonal, and other fun kitchen ideas.
2. A craft idea that I want to do now... like, right now. You can too.
3. Flea Market Style magazine. Every single page inspires me. I'm not exaggerating when I say that. It's my new favorite thing.
4. Tempeh. Sauteed in olive oil with garlic & salt. Now that I'm eating vegetarian, tempeh has been the perfect protein filler. It's yummy too (bonus!).
5. That doll. That little sweet-cheeked, birdy dear. That's my little favorite.
6. SayingImages.com. Random searches for quotes and pictures led me there, and this one in particular made my little heart beat a bit differently, like when a little girl starts skipping down a sidewalk.
An inspired day. The beginning of a beautiful weekend. Find some moments to be inspired this weekend, and then remember them.
at 2:22 PM