- nothing beats good music. like good, get in your blood and make you dance even though people can see, music.
- all i want is a good tan.
- my legs are so pasty white. i don't think they know how to tan. they simply reflect sunlight, like snow.
- my niece thinks i'm pale because i want to be like the Cullens. (thanks hannah.)
- e.e. cummings is my across-the-centuries muse. and keats. yep. definitely keats too.
- classical piano pieces are like a drug to me. i get weirdly euphoric and lose sense of thought or feeling in my fingers and toes.
- sometimes for dinner, we eat peanut butter on a spoon and bananas. no lie.
- good friends take hewing, shaping, cutting, pruning. but once you have them, they're amazing.
- i think i realized why i love the moon. but that's going to stay between the moon and i, until i find out a genius way to write a song about it.
Monday, May 24, 2010
at 11:31 AM