So here's a little more conversation and all the action... packed into one blog entry. Don't you love it? I love lots of things lately. Here's continuing my multitude Monday loves...
63. Lost Season 5 on Hulu. Without it, I wouldn't have been ready for NEXT WEEK.
64. Spaghetti squash
65. Little girl molars finally popping in.
66. .50 cent hormone-free milk. Makes my day.
67. The good kind of busy.
68. My new cookbook... I'm ready to laugh at myself as I attempt to "Master the Art of French Cooking."
69. Glee. On DVD. In my DVD player.
70. Blueberry wine.
71. A dozen roses from my dear husband.
72. A new show on the calendar for a good cause.
74. A lovely little spot on this lovely blog.
75. A community of friends who inspire eachother to beauty.
76. A patient Father.
77. New opportunities that require blind trust.
78. Store credit at this lovely local spot.
79. Parents who love and dote on our little girl and who daily tell her that she is special and beautiful.
80. A patient mom, a Serger, a Janome, and a lot of ambition...
Friends, I may be tired, I get cranky, I do complain, and I haven't seen the inside of a gym in months, but I am