Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a baby update and filler-inner


she's still so little and yet i feel like i'm forcing myself to adapt, adjust, learn and teach every day. those big steely blue eyes follow me everywhere. her tiny hands pull against my legs, jewelry, shirts, toes. i'm so aware that she is SO aware.

some things she is enjoying (which basically means I am enjoying)...

to eat. plum organics satisfies my checklist and seems to satisfy her tastebuds as well :)

still rockin' the bumGenius diapers. now that my washing machine is indoors and not a stroll out to a garage, it's so much easier to keep up.

to soothe those restless evenings of teething... she has taken well to Hyland's Teething Tablets for a few months now and they really seem to do the trick! there are some negative reviews/reactions online but we haven't had any thing to cause concern.

and if you are working with cloth diapers, i have discovered that a cup of baking soda added to a hot wash seems to do the trick to remove odors. like new.

and a new discovery for me...

found these sponges at The Cupboard the other day, so I'm giving them a try. so far, i like their absorbency and how quick they dry. they claim to replace up to 17 rolls of paper towels. sounds good to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment