Saturday, February 4, 2012

5 Things Before the Week Ends.


It's the weekend. It doesn't always look all that different from the week; this weekend is full. Though there is some sort of big game on Sunday, and I have decided this is a good excuse to have people to come my house, eat my food and sit on my furniture. Weekends are for family, friends, quiet, laughter, and regrouping. 

It was a good week. 

1. Granola happened:

Simple Gluten-Free Morning Granola
3 c. gluten-free quick oats (Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 c. whole almonds
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 - 1 c. honey
1/3 c. oil or butter
1/2 c. raisins

Mix & bake on a cookie sheet at 325 for 45 minutes, or until it's all browned. Turn the granola occasionally. Add raisins once cooled. 

2. We thrifted this week, and a few treasures turned up. Such as:


 

3. I watched this video several times, and I will now begin annoying all my friends with pretending to be this girl. Oddly enough, my friends are all going out of town.... coincidence? Hm.


5.  CalNaturale contacted me to ask if a tweet of mine about their products could be used in an ad campaign. I said "Heck yes" or something like that. So, I'll get to post that for you soon and you can laugh at how much I feel like this girl

Happy weekending all!

2 comments: