Monday, May 23, 2011

from here.


I'm listing. Always listing.

Listing whys, and hows, pros and cons, things to give and sell, buy and take.
Listing dreams, recipes, plans, hopes, prayers, thanks.

But this week my list is centered around one thing.

"Moving."

One more move this summer and I pray to God my wanderlust subsides for awhile. (And by awhile, I mean...a long time.)

Don't get me wrong. I love wandering. Adventuring. In books. Movies. Mountain trailsides that are beaten down by weary travelers.

But I'm ready to stop. Breathe. Be.

And I will, God-willing, do that here:


Oh. Don't tell me you don't know those curves, those lines, that lake shore and city streets?

Well, it's Rochester NY, I tell you.

Seven years ago, I sat at my brother's kitchen table while him and his wife laid out their plans to move. I intended to follow, but...clearly, did not.

So, now I feel in some strange way, that life has come full circle.

Hush wanderlust. We're going home for awhile.

5 comments:

  1. Speechless. In the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! can't wait to see what God has for you there. peace. rest. adventure untold. love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!! be sure to send me your address so i can write you. email me it or text me:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. jacqs - yes. me too.
    kim - thank you. life is fun, right? ;)
    katy - you betcha, i will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck, Andrea, on beginning this new chapter in your life!

    ReplyDelete